Bad weather in Florida is bad for fast food.  The fast food restaurants normally use beefsteak tomatoes and with this bad weather in Florida they are running out.  This is the second time I have seen a sign at a fast food establishment stating that they are short on tomatoes.

doucherrooo said... @ April 17, 2010 at 1:39 AM

so..... wendy's doesn't have enough ethylene gassed tomatoes to satisfy vancouver slops needs.
get some proper taste buds and stop eating year round tomatoes.

Gyromite said... @ April 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM

I don't even know how to respond to that since that was sent to me by a friend. Furthermore, its not like i was cooking with these joints.

umm I guess that deserves a

"F you, you fing blow job"

The Fledgling Basement Foodie said... @ April 18, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Tomatoes really only taste good if they are bought in-season, locally is preferrable. The hot-house tomatoes available right now just make me sad because they are grown in artificial environments and "fed" (yikes!) artificially. And let's be honest, Wendy's and McDick's and everyone else will be just fine.

I Love Food Blog said... @ April 21, 2010 at 2:11 PM

I heard about this too but haven't actually seen a sign posted at any of the fast food outlets yet...

meerab7876 meerab7876 said... @ September 2, 2018 at 8:39 PM

I did a survey about Yolanda's Cafe, and so far, most of them are positive. So maybe they only need improvement,​Best hologram and not major changes. Best online store in Dubai UAE

Legal Herbal Online said... @ October 7, 2018 at 12:53 AM

I think this is definitely a great way to create these flyers here. So much that you can get from using and passing out these flyers here. So much good advertising comes from it Through Hole / Donut Load Cells

Legal Herbal Online said... @ October 9, 2018 at 4:35 AM

It is very informative and useful post. I think this is a really good article.zimmer mit aussicht zum Meer

Legal Herbal Online said... @ December 17, 2018 at 2:39 AM

Get a wide range of packing and moving companies at helloenquiry.in. We endeavour to furnish the best packers and movers companies in Jaipur at ease of Internet.exterminator new jersey