DUFFIN'S DONUTS
When it comes to those ghetto sandwich and fries spots, I have two favourites.  Bob's Submarine Sandwiches in Richmond and Duffin's Donuts in Vancouver.   Let's talk about Duffin's Donuts for a second.

This 24 hour spot is pretty awesome.  Their menu is insane ranging from fried chicken, pupusas, horchata, Vietnamese sandwiches, donuts and torta subs.  They have a wide selection of Latin foods, and for the items I have tried they are pretty solid.   This time I stayed with the sandwich options and  I ordered the Chicken sandwich with fries and a drink for $7.00, add gravy and I am a happy camper.  The sandwich as much as it is ghetto has tomato, lettuce and avocado inside which makes this sandwich a great value.

The interior isn't anything special, the donuts are good but I usually buy the day olds for work folk and the bubble tea looks kinda gross. There sandwich selection is pretty awesome, with over 15 varieties to choose from.   It wouldn't be a bad choice if you were looking for a sandwich catering company. Overall,  as I said it is pretty ghetto but I love the food here and I am always happy to stop in for a sandwich.

Duffin's Donuts
1391 East 41th Ave

Unknown said... @ August 6, 2016 at 2:55 AM

Let’s keep are safe place to play the very best free games for kids! Please click:
brain games | puzzle games | agario | pacman | racing games | pokemon go!

Soc Cute said... @ August 8, 2016 at 12:53 AM

These are our new game. You try to experience it to see why, it is amazing there.
strike force heroes | strike force heroes 4 | slither io
tank trouble 2 | earn to die | goodgame empire

With a Hotmail account, you can send and receive emails quickly and easily as well as login and use all Microsoft services.
sign in to gmail | log in to gmail

hotmail sign in | hotmail login

carlosschafer said... @ August 20, 2016 at 6:08 PM

It proved to be Very helpful to me. Thank you so much And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article zapatillas running ofertas click here

carlosschafer said... @ August 24, 2016 at 12:53 AM

I really appreciate this wonderful post you have provided for us. therefore, I would like to thank you for the Mizuno Løbesko Mænd & Kvinder Udsalg Denmark visit here you have made in writing this article.

Kizi bloggames said... @ March 9, 2017 at 11:07 PM

Let’s keep are safe place to play the very best free games for kids! Please click :juegos kizi | juegos yepi | games friv

braves said... @ March 27, 2017 at 10:54 AM

nice blog and also visit my blog to see the download hike app for pc

Parisworld said... @ June 1, 2017 at 5:40 AM

buy online woman ethic wear
buy online designer sarees in usa
buy online salwar kameez
buy online designer gown in usa
buy online wedding lehenga choli in uk

Muh Umar said... @ June 14, 2017 at 12:05 AM

Kunjungan siang Obat Benjolan Kecil di Alat Kelamin need Obat Gatal Akibat Biang Keringat keep Obat Darah Kental Thanks...

umar firmansyah said... @ June 15, 2017 at 12:31 AM

Shared this Obat Gatal Bentol Berair now Obat Mual Dan Pusing Pada Ibu Hamil have Obat Jantung Berdebar see Obat gusi bengkak lucky Obat keseleo Thanks...

Love Kpop said... @ June 28, 2017 at 2:20 AM

I like to get up early to go out and breathe fresh air. I feel that it is good for health and a good habit
19216811ll.com