DUFFIN'S DONUTS
When it comes to those ghetto sandwich and fries spots, I have two favourites.  Bob's Submarine Sandwiches in Richmond and Duffin's Donuts in Vancouver.   Let's talk about Duffin's Donuts for a second.

This 24 hour spot is pretty awesome.  Their menu is insane ranging from fried chicken, pupusas, horchata, Vietnamese sandwiches, donuts and torta subs.  They have a wide selection of Latin foods, and for the items I have tried they are pretty solid.   This time I stayed with the sandwich options and  I ordered the Chicken sandwich with fries and a drink for $7.00, add gravy and I am a happy camper.  The sandwich as much as it is ghetto has tomato, lettuce and avocado inside which makes this sandwich a great value.

The interior isn't anything special, the donuts are good but I usually buy the day olds for work folk and the bubble tea looks kinda gross. There sandwich selection is pretty awesome, with over 15 varieties to choose from.   It wouldn't be a bad choice if you were looking for a sandwich catering company. Overall,  as I said it is pretty ghetto but I love the food here and I am always happy to stop in for a sandwich.

Duffin's Donuts
1391 East 41th Ave

Deanna Friel said... @ September 27, 2017 at 6:27 AM

After about a year or so of contemplating about whether to come here or not, I finally decided to just go! I came here around 11ish in the evening and it was so packed with people! I guess there's a lot of people dying to try their donuts and other food just like me. I definitely had to order a dozen of assorted donuts. A half dozen donuts is $6 and a dozen is $10 which isn't bad. The quality of the donuts isn't amazing but it'll do to satiate one's sweet cravings. I also tried their Macacha sandwich (like some pulled pork with avocados and your usual veggies), onion fries, and green power drink to balance it out lol! It was all decently priced and the quality of food wasn't too shabby either. It's definitely a place to go to for comfort food. Would I go back? Yes definitely! Was so excited to finally get to Duffin's but they misunderstood my order and gave me a regular Boston cream which I thought was going to be a maple Boston Cream. It was a very good donut, just not the one I wanted. Sadly on a Sunday afternoon the place was completely filthy from the night before which kind of ruined my appetite. I had also read that you can get iced coffees there but it is not true, I ended up with a lemonade instead. Only paid $3 but was pretty disappointed. Thank you for sharing your article about "DUFFIN'S DONUTS" If You interested to know more information please visit http://onedaytop.com/wisdom-teeth-pain-relief-treatment/

suster pk said... @ October 26, 2017 at 12:13 AM

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well. Good luck
cara menggugurkan hamil
cara menggugurkan kandungan

Seo Mumbai said... @ October 27, 2017 at 12:18 AM

Donuts are my all time favourite and with duffins this become the amazing combination. Online Rummy has become a daily dose of entertainment!

nagarjuna said... @ November 9, 2017 at 1:30 AM

Finger chips looks crispy, I am looking for such combo for lunch every time. <a href="http://www.animationxpress.com/index.php/latest-news/playing-online-rummy-on-desktop-vs-mobile”>Playing Online Rummy on Desktop Vs Mobile</a>

Harry Lone said... @ April 9, 2018 at 3:06 PM

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post.Thanks for this interesting post.
scarymazegames.co
Mineblocks.net

Technology said... @ April 26, 2018 at 2:11 AM

Office com Setup To get started with your Microsoft Office Installation you must need valid product key code & visit www.Office.com/Setup and we can also help you with your entire process to setup office product online.
office.com/setup

office.com/setup

office.com/setup

norton.com/setup

Smith said... @ May 30, 2018 at 4:56 AM

Online Supports...
office.com/setup
office.com/setup
norton.com/setup
office.com/setup

naina sh said... @ June 21, 2018 at 11:26 PM

Download and install your Norton product on your computer. Sign In to Norton. If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton. Click Agree & Download. Do one of the following depending on your browser:
www.norton.com/setup

Big Brother said... @ July 1, 2018 at 10:51 PM

There are a few stages to the recuperation of database that you have to perform keeping in mind the end goal to recapture your database after any instance of information misfortune because of any reason. database backup Regardless of whether this reason is a framework disappointment, glitch of the capacity media or even a client blunder the means of recuperation are about comparative.

obat kanker paru paru said... @ July 3, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Thanks for information

Obat Kanker Paru paru

obat asam lambung said... @ July 3, 2018 at 11:34 PM

Nice your content
Obat Asam Lambung

Peter said... @ July 11, 2018 at 11:39 AM

amazing post. loved it. thanks. Happy Independence Day Quotes For Patriots in Marathi 2018

Tangki Fiber said... @ July 20, 2018 at 8:25 AM

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Tangki Panel